Role Overview 🚀
Wizebank is looking for a talented and motivated Design Lead to help us build best-in-class software and financial tools for creators. As an early team member, you’ll have the opportunity to have a major impact on our product, our culture, and the overall business.
- Developing and executing a vision and strategy for product design at Wizebank
- Spearheading the development of Wizebank’s products from conception, prototyping and low-fi sketches all the way through to pixel-perfect design
- Working closely with engineering to ensure that projects are clearly defined, prioritized, and executed
- Running interviews and usability testing directly with our current and prospective users
- Taking an active part in growing our product design team
About You 🎯
- 3+ years of experience building and designing world-class products on both mobile and web platform
- Hands on experience designing UI from conception to MVP to scaled launch & adoption
- A portfolio with multiple projects that demonstrates: shipment of multiple products successfully, strong skills in applying system and interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows, as well as visual design, information hierarchy, layout and composition
- Strong empathy for users, desire to push design boundaries, and affinity for data-driven decisions
- Mastery of UX and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, etc.
- You love exploring the latest and greatest in design tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar
- [Preferred]: Past experience working on business intelligence, enterprise tools, or tools with complex information visualization
Why Now? 📈
- Recent Financing: we just closed our Seed round and are looking to expand our team to deliver best-in-class financial products to course creators at scale. We’re backed by Rhino Ventures (early investors in Canadian standouts like Thinkific and Article) and industry leaders like Greg Smith (Co-founder & CEO of Thinkific) and Tim Vipond (founder & CEO of Corporate Finance Institute).
- Impact: You will get to shape the culture of Wizebank. “The early team you build is the company you build.” Your impact will be immediate and lasting.
- Competitive Salary: we reward great work and want to attract the best talent.
Interested? Please get in touch with a quick intro and your resume.