Wizebank has built the industry’s first “Learn Now, Pay Later” solution specifically designed to help world-class course creators, educators, and coaches sell more effectively. We’re trusted by our partners to drive meaningful improvements in their business, and we work tirelessly to do just that.
Founded in 2021, Wizebank has gone from pre-product to helping our partners generate millions in monthly sales across tens of thousands of customers in a matter of months. We're backed by Rhino Ventures, Panache Ventures, and industry leaders like Greg Smith (CEO, Thinkific), Tim Vipond (Founder, Corporate Finance Institute), Andrew Wilkinson (Co-Founder, Tiny), and Pat Flynn (Founder, Smart Passive Income).
Role Overview 🚀
Wizebank is looking for a talented and motivated Product Designer to help us build best-in-class software and financial tools for creators. As an early team member, you’ll have the opportunity to have a major impact on our product, our culture, and the overall business.
- Developing and executing a vision and strategy for product design at Wizebank
- Spearheading the development of Wizebank’s products from conception, prototyping and low-fi sketches all the way through to pixel-perfect design
- Working closely with engineering to ensure that projects are clearly defined, prioritized, and executed
- Running interviews and usability testing directly with our current and prospective users
About You 🎯
- At least 2 years of experience building and designing world-class products on both mobile and web platforms
- Hands on experience designing UI from conception to MVP to scaled launch & adoption
- A portfolio with multiple projects that demonstrates: shipment of multiple products successfully, strong skills in applying system and interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows, as well as visual design, information hierarchy, layout and composition
- Strong empathy for users, desire to push design boundaries, and affinity for data-driven decisions
- Mastery of UX and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, etc.
- You love exploring the latest and greatest in design tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar
Why Wizebank? 📈
- Recent Financing: We just closed a large financing and are looking to expand our team to deliver best-in-class software and financial products.
- Strong Traction: We are experiencing rapid growth and your work will directly impact thousands of businesses around the world.
- Impact: You will get to shape the culture of Wizebank. “The early team you build is the company you build.” Your impact will be immediate and lasting.
- Competitive Salary: we reward great work and want to attract the best talent.